local_libraryStudiul limbii engleze, Studiul limbii franceze
perm_identity14 - 17 ani
Bilingual immersion French/English & Sport programme dedicated to the juniors from 14 to 17 years old (13 as an exception), supervised 24 hours a day by a team of qualified leaders. The accommodation is on a full board basis in a secured residence. English classes take place directly on campus, while other students follow French classes.
The English course takes place every morning from Monday to Friday on campus in adapted classrooms. The students will follow 20 English lessons/week.The sport sessions take place during the afternoon.
This mixed campus will put together students from around Europe, looking to learn either English or French on an academic and secure environment.
Most of the staff members are bilingual and will communicate with the students on the studied language.
Monday morning, a meeting is organized to introduce the staff members and to distribute timetable and group.
4 sessions of 1h30 - schedules may vary depending on weather conditions and tides.
• The sessions are taught by a professional provider who has been working with us for several years. Group of 8 students maximum;
• All levels are accepted - groups are tailored to the levels and needs of participants;
• A swim test is performed at the beginning of your stay on an adapted place;
• The material is provided by the surf school. Lessons take place at “Plage de la Milady” or a close surf spot.
• Social and cultural activities: 4 events per week, before or after the sports sessions, to allow students to practice French and English together (football tournaments, beach volley competitions, quizzes, photo competitions, treasure hunts etc.);
• Evenings to promote exchanges between students;
• Half-day excursion on wednesday afternoon.
Supervision / Security:
• A group leader organizes the activity programme and supervises the students.The student per staff ratio is 1 for 8;
• The school also requests a medical certificate or signed statement from parents for each student (medical history, allergies and any other recommendations);
• For insurance and security reasons, the curfew is set at 10.30pm on weekdays and at 11.30pm on Friday and Saturday nights.
• The programme takes place on a 24-hour supervised camp. Transportation to and from the activities and excursions will be led by our group leaders.
• Transfers are included from Biarritz Airport or train station. A member of our team will pick up the student on arrival and accompany him/her on the day of departure.
• The details of the trip must be confirmed 15 days before the arrival of the student at the latest (place and time of arrival, flight number etc.).
The campus, ideally located on the North of the city, with easy access by private bus to the beach and the cultural visits.
The residence has 20 rooms, each room can host 4 people and have their own ensuite bathroom. A large dining area and various sport equipment (pelota wall, equipped gymnasium, soccer and rugby fields) are also available directly on campus Comfortable and secured, the complex of Lycee Etxepare is the perfect venue to receive young people for their language holidays.
The price includes:
• Registration fee;
• English course – 20 lessons/week;
• 4 sport sessions & activites per week;
• Full board residential accommodation;
• Return transfers from Biarritz airport/train station.