local_libraryStudiul limbii engleze, Studiul limbii franceze
perm_identity6 - 18 ani
A stimulating, challenging and fun time in one of the most beautiful places in Switzerland!
A unique combination of intensive language courses is organized in the morning, followed by a varied program of sports, cultural and leisure activities in the afternoon. A flexible program with a choice of more than 50 activities offered throughout the Summer make it an unforgettable experience. A stimulating program that has been created in order to develop the linguistic, social and creative skills of children during their summer holidays.
• Safe environment and ideal location in Montreux on the shores of Lake Geneva
• On-campus accommodation in comfortable rooms
• Day School OR Boarding School
• Minimum stay of 2 weeks, arrival and departure every Wednesday
• Approximately 80 students aged from 6 to 18 years old
• Over 20 nationalities represented
• 50+ ACTIVITIES ON OFFER
• Each student can select from a daily menu of sports, leisure and adventure programs
• Daily program with a wide choice of sports, activities, excursions
• Sport activities: Football, basketball, swimming, rafting, tennis, archery, horseback riding, stand-up paddle boarding, etc.
• Excursions to places of interest: Geneva, Bern, Lausanne, city sightseeing tours including museums, art galleries and temporary shows, Chocolate factory visit, etc.
And more fun activities including Indoor Skydiving, Europa Park, Street Art Workshops, and Glacier 3000!
• Small classes (maximum 12 students)
• Choice of languages: French or English
• BEC/IELTS Preparation for advanced English students
• 20 periods of language classes
• Classes in the morning (from Monday to Saturday, except Wednesday)
• Language certificate of attendance at the end of the stay
• Private lessons on request, even for parents. (Additional fee)
• A 6’000m2 campus with indoor/outdoor sport facilities
• Individual care in a family-like atmosphere
• Accommodation in double or triple room (single room on request)
• Computer room with internet access, TV room, Snack bar with Wi-Fi
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner set menus
• Mobile phones permitted and Wi-Fi access controlled
• Airport transfer from / to Geneva airport on request
The structure of our ‘boutique' boarding school and privileged location enable us to offer unique services !
For each registration, our summer holiday program includes the following services:
• French or English as a foreign language: The chosen language lessons take place on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings.
• Students are interviewed and then placed in a class suited to their level.
• 20 periods of teaching are provided, including conversation classes. On request, students may study one other language of their choice.
• Including the three following meals: breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner.
• In comfortable double or triple rooms according to availability. Single rooms on request.
• Text book and exercise books, including scholastic and academic help.
• Extra scholar activities.
• Excursions, social and sporting activities.
• Use of swimming pool and tennis court, mountain biking, barbecue and a wide range of competitions with prizes, in accordance with summer course program.
• Excursions and activities are organized and supervised by our staff.
Some options and extra activities are not included in our standard weekly price. These are mentioned in the Application Form, such as:
• Obligatory accident insurance, private tutoring, pocket money and other personal expenses.
• Airport transfers, horseback riding, waterskiing, tennis lessons, etc.
• Single rooms or studios according to availability
• An application fee of CHF 100.- and a refundable deposit of CHF 800.- are required at the time of application. Payment of fees must be settled before commencement of courses, or before for students needing confirmation of full payment for visa purposes.
• Each day, pupils may take part in one of the three to five different activities on offer on the daily program, including excursions and cultural visits to cities and places of interest.
ACTIVITIES AND EXCURSIONS
• Jump aboard the rafting boat or grab a paddle! Everybody in the same boat, sometimes gently rocking, sometimes hurtling through the spray. Rafting needs team spirit!
• Indoor skydiving simulator. Take off and enjoy your flight. You will experience the pure adrenaline rush at 200 km/h in the safe hands of professional instructors.
3. ARCHERY... IS ADDICTIVE
• You have been warned! Archery requires skills of precision, control, focus, repetition and determination.
4. THE FAIRY’S CAVE
• It is said that anybody plunging a hand in the Fairies’ Fountain will have his dreams come true. 500 meters of educational path in a well-lit gallery reaching a little lake and a waterfall.
5. BOUVERET AND VILLENEUVE SWIMMING POOLS
• A swimming pool complex with lake access and beach volley courts located in Bouveret. Villeneuve swimming pool boasts a unique location with a jumping spot above the lake.
6. INDOOR CLIMBING WALLS
Reach new heights ! A fun, safe and supervised activity offering several hundreds of routes and boulders in very different styles.
Fermecătoarea stațiune Leysin este situată în Alpii Elvețieni, la o altitudine de 1263 m, și este extrem de însorită pe tot parcursul anului, ceea ce explică renumele creat printre iubitorii de natură, munți și peisaje splendide. Leysin este la doar 30 de minute de lacul Geneva și Podgoriile Lavaux aflate pe lista Patrimoniului Mondial UNESCO. Leysin este acum mai atractiv ca niciodată.
O tabără de vară unică ce oferă cursuri în grupuri mici în prestigioasa școală Château. Luați parte la un program exclusiv de activități și locuiți în reședința noastră cu standarde ridicate din Juan-les-Pins, punctul culminant al Rivierei Franceze.